Thank you for all of you who follow and read my blog. I began by posting three days a week, then two and lately one. The reason for that is I am now getting back into writing “The Damaged and Broken Stories,” so, will be posting one time a week.
The following are my plans for the next 6 months, I am expecting to release at least five more stories in The Damaged and Broken Collection —
• “It Is Never Just A Slap,” which I am currently working on, a woman trapped in an abusive relationship.
• “Abandonment and Addiction,” a girl from a broken home who becomes addicted to heroin.
• “A Father’s Son,” the breakdown of a father/son relationship at the end of the father’s life.
• “Silver and Bullet,” two best friends, one goes on to a professional career, the other, life in prison because of murder
• “The Comfort of Despair,” a person chooses a safe and unfulfilling life over what he genuinely desires.
The theme of the collection is, “For every one person who overcomes their demons, there are hundreds, if not thousands, who do not — these are their stories.”
I hope you continue to check in, I appreciate all of you.
If you could, below is a link to mine and Scono’s Amazon Author Pages, swing by and grab a story if your are interested
“Who am I?”
I am an independent, self-published teller of tales. I am an author of scarcely any renown. However, as a storyteller, I know who I am, and with that persona, I am both confident and comfortable. I invite you to visit my website, ShortStoryScribe.com and/or Amazon Author Page, if you are so inclined please purchase a copy and leave a review.